Crew neck = $19
V-neck = $21
Expected to arrive Thurs 8/21
Low TE preservation buffer recipe (200 mL)
40 uL 0.5M EDTA
2 mL 1 M Tris
Fill to 200 mL nH2O
Note: 0.5M EDTA not soluble until pH reaches 8.0. Use NaOH to reach pH 8.0.
1. Wash off bench tops with 10% bleach before and after each laboratory period
2. Wash hands at end of each laboratory period
3. Keep bench tops clear of excess materials
4. If material is spilled or glassware is broken, inform the TA immediately
5. Be cautious with Bunsen burners or open flames – keep paper away from flame and tie up long hair
6. Absolutely NO open toed shoes or sandals in lab
7. Absolutely NO food or drinks allowed in lab (this includes gum and/or water bottles)
8. Pay careful attention to the TA instructions on disposable of materials or special precautions for handling material
Please make sure to be regularly checking the course discussion page as instructors will be using this as a message board and posting important updates and assignments there. You can also use it to communicate with us and your classmates. Thanks!
Select My Sites on toolbar, scroll down to Ecology of Infectious Marine Diseases [course], select new post, add text and/or media documenting all of your amazing scientific discoveries for the day, and hit publish. That’s it! New posts automatically tag as Notebook Entry or you can select the appropriate tag under Categories.