Prior to bisulfite sequencing we did do a couple of MBD enrichment libraries to describe DNA methylation in oysters. Results even were snuck into this perspective.
While I am sure there are genome tracks around, I am ending up #doingitagain.
In short I took the raw Solid reads, align to
Crassostrea_gigas.GCA_000297895.1.26.dna.genome in CLC, exported bam, converted to bedgraph, converted to tdf.
The raw files
1) Imported into CLC v8.0.1
Discard read names = Yes
Discard quality scores = No
Original resource = /Users/sr320/data-genomic/tentacle/solid0078_20110412_FRAG_BC_WHITE_WHITE_F3_SB_METH/solid0078_20110412_FRAG_BC_WHITE_WHITE_F3_QV_SB_MOTH.qual
Original resource = /Users/sr320/data-genomic/tentacle/solid0078_20110412_FRAG_BC_WHITE_WHITE_F3_SB_METH/solid0078_20110412_FRAG_BC_WHITE_WHITE_F3_SB_MOTH.csfasta
(yes the core called them MOTH)
2) Reads were mapped
3) Exported as BAM.
4) Converted to bedgraph
5) Converted to toTDF
Rinse and repeat with unmethylated fraction (UNMOTH) and import tdf into IGV!