Ava provided me with a list of samples that needed to be qPCR’d (Google Sheet): qPCR redos 30117.xlsx
Here’s a list of samples that had no liquid left in them (likely due to evaporation). I added 5uL of nuclease-free water to each sample in hopes of gleaning some data from them:
The following samples are samples that I used the remainder of them for these qPCR reactions:
Standard curve was p18RK7 from 20161128.
All samples were run in duplicate.
Master mix calcs are here (Google Sheet): 20170322 – qPCR WSN1 Ava Samples 01
Plate layouts, cycling params, etc. can be seen in the corresponding qPCR Reports (see Results below).
Baseline threshold was manually set to 580, based on the Lisa’s development of the withering syndrome qPCR assay.
All but the final plate look good (standard curve-wise). Will re-run last plate next week.
NOTE: This needs to be re-run, due to a wonky rep of one of the points of the standard curve.
qPCR Report (PDF): Sam_2017-03-23 08-24-59_CC009827.pdf
qPCR Data File (CFX96): Sam_2017-03-23 08-24-59_CC009827.pcrd