The final plate from my runs of Ava’s samples had a bad standard curve, so I’m re-running them. Additionally, Ava has asked me to add some additional samples. Here are the additional samples:
Sample 120 did not have any volume left (because I used the rest of that sample during the previous qPCR), but, for kicks, I added 5uL of nuclease-free water to it and ran it anyway.
Standard curve was p18RK7 from 20161128.
All samples were run in duplicate.
Master mix calcs are here (Google Sheet): 20170406_qPCR_WSN1_Ava_Samples
Plate layouts, cycling params, etc. can be seen in the corresponding qPCR Reports (see Results below).
Baseline threshold was manually set to 580, based on the Lisa’s development of the withering syndrome qPCR assay.
Curve looked good. Will let Ava know that all the samples are finished.