This is a qPCR to test the fresh p18RK7 dilution I made earlier today, and verify it works well (i.e. linear spread, good R^2 value, same Cqs as previous curve dilution, etc.).
Master mix calcs were re-used from previous standard curve check (Google Sheet): 20161128 – qPCR WS p18RK7 Curve Check
I made three separate master mixes to check the curve three times.
All samples were run in duplicate. Plate layout, cycling params, etc. are in the qPCR Report (see Results below).
Baseline threshold was manually set to 580, as previously determined by Lisa for this assay.
I screwed something up in the dilution series. Seems difficult to screw up something so basic, but the results don’t lie. Will discard this curve and will remake the curve and re-test. Argh!